برای دانلود نسخه سوم کتاب Materials engineering, science, processing and design; North American Edition که در ارشیو گیگاپیپر موجود است با گیگاپیپر مکاتبه کنید. این کتاب با فرمت اصلی Epub و همچنین فرمت تبدیل شده pdf ان موجود است.
برای خرید و دانلود ایبوکهای پزشکی, ایبوک مدیریت , ایبوک روانشناسی , ایبوک حقوق , ایبوک علوم تربیتی , ایبوک روانپزشکی , ایبوک پیراپزشکی , ایبوک پرستاری , ایبوک مهندسی با ما مکاتبه کنید.
engineering, science, processing and design; North American Edition
Page Count: 784
Materials, Third Edition, is the essential materials engineering text and resource for students developing skills and understanding of materials properties and selection for engineering applications. This new edition retains its design-led focus and strong emphasis on visual communication while expanding its inclusion of the underlying science of materials to fully meet the needs of instructors teaching an introductory course in materials.
A design-led approach motivates and engages students in the study of materials science and engineering through real-life case studies and illustrative applications. Highly visual full color graphics facilitate understanding of materials concepts and properties. For instructors, a solutions manual, lecture slides, online image bank, and materials selection charts for use in class handouts or lecture presentations are available at http://textbooks.elsevier.com. The number of worked examples has been increased by 50% while the number of standard end-of-chapter exercises in the text has been doubled. Coverage of materials and the environment has been updated with a new section on Sustainability and Sustainable Technology. >
- Design-led approach motivates and engages students in the study of materials science and engineering through real-life case studies and illustrative applications
- Highly visual full color graphics facilitate understanding of materials concepts and properties
- Chapters on materials selection and design are integrated with chapters on materials fundamentals, enabling students to see how specific fundamentals can be important to the design process
- For instructors, a solutions manual, lecture slides, online image bank and materials selection charts for use in class handouts or lecture presentations are available at http://textbooks.elsevier.com
- Links with the Cambridge Engineering Selector (CES EduPack), the powerful materials selection software. See www.grantadesign.com for information
Undergraduate materials, mechanical, chemical, civil & aeronautical engineering students taking courses in materials science & engineering, materials processing and engineering design.
Table of Contents
Introduction: materials – history and character; Organizing materials and processes; Matching material to design; Density and elastic moduli; GL1 – Simnple ideas of crystallography; Stiffness-limited design; Plasticity, yielding and ductility; Strength-limited design; Fracture and fracture toughness; Cyclic loading, damage and failure; Fracture-limited design; Friction and wear; Materials and heat; Using Materials at high temperatures; Conductors, insulators and dielectrics; Magnetic Materials; Materials for Optical Devices; Oxidation, corrosion and degradation; Manufacturing processes; Processing and properties; GL2 – Phase diagrams and phase transformations; Materials, processes and the environment; Appendix – Data for engineering materials
- No. of pages:
- © Butterworth-Heinemann 2014
- 18th September 2013
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN: