دانلود کتابAtlas of Common Pain Syndromes
برای خرید کتاب atlas of Common Pain Syndromes با گیگاپیپر مکاتبه کنید.
خرید کتاب Atlas of Common Pain Syndromes
Atlas of Common Pain Syndromes, 4e 4th Edition
by Steven D. Waldman MD JD (Author)
Hardcover: 568 pages
Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (May 29, 2018)
The first step in the effective management of patients in pain is making the correct diagnosis . . . and how to diagnose pain is what Waldman’s Atlas of Common Pain Syndromes, 4th Edition is all about.
Written to help practitioners care for their patients in pain, this top-selling text provides complete, concise, step-by-step visual guidance to help simplify the diagnosis and management of over 130 common pain syndromes. The user friendly, easy to reference head-to-toe format gives the practitioner a concise description of each pain syndrome along with full-color art, drawings, clinical photographs, and a full range of radiological and ultrasound images that will help simplify making the correct diagnosis.
- Covers more than 130 common pain conditions with the concise information you need to make the correct diagnosis, making it a useful everyday reference in clinical practice.
- Using a consistent, easy to follow visual format, each chapter covers one common pain syndrome beginning with the correct ICD-10 code and containing a clear description of the signs and symptoms of each painful condition as well as the tests, differential diagnosis, clinical pearls, and the most up-to-date treatment options.
- Includes a “Side Effects and Complications” sections in every chapter that help you avoid potential pitfalls in diagnosis and treatment.
- Features thoroughly updated chapters throughout, keeping you up to date when treating the painful conditions you’re most likely to encounter.
- Includes 13 new chapters that give you the knowledge you need to diagnosis and treat these new common pain syndromes.
- Contains dozens of new clearly labeled illustrations, tables, and radiologic and ultrasound images that enhance this visually focused reference, helping you make the diagnosis.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices